Location: Pala, CA
Under the direction of the Director of Sales and the Group Sales Supervisor, this position is responsible for greeting all tour groups upon arrival and other guests. Work closely with the Bus Coordinator on greeting tour groups, tracking and reports.
- Excellent guest service and people skills.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Extremely outgoing and caring personality.
- Knowledge of typing and the personal computer. (25 words per minute).
- Must possess a high degree of personal organization and dependability.
Essential Job Functions:
- Greet all tour groups upon arrival.
- Explain tour package to groups that includes the player card and any additional programs.
- Explains to Group Leader payment of group after five hours.
- Fills out all necessary paperwork.
- Run group reports and turn in necessary paperwork to supervisor.
- Consistently welcoming guests at entrance of casino, thanking them for their patronage and expressing our desire to have them return when not greeting buses.
- Showing special recognition of frequent guests.
- Maintain constant awareness of services, promotions and events offered by Pala Casino and informing guests of same.
- Providing consistently prompt, courteous service to the guest in a professional manner at all times.
- Passing out promotional material when available to all guests upon arrival.
- Informs supervisor of all pertinent information that may effect the functioning of Guest Services.
- Capturing inventory, filing, data entry, etc.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.