Mini Mart Cashier
Location: Pala, CA
Assist Mini Mart management team in the daily operation of a high volume convenience store and service deli.
- Knowledge of convenience store and service deli operations.
- Сash handling experience and ability to adapt to any POS system.
- Excellent guest service, communication, teamwork, organizational and interpersonal skills required.
- Knowledge of personal computer.
- Ability to perform basic math skills.
- Must read, write, and speak English.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Ability to obtain and maintain Food Safety Certificate.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for all functions of the POS register, including opening and closing procedure.
- Ability to use electronic equipment such as: adding machine, handheld scanner and telephone system.
- Constantly working in a food prep environment; which includes use of the hand-truck.
- Familiar with and/or capable of using service deli equipment such as service weight deli scale, meat slicer, rotisserie broiler, microwave, conventional oven, etc.
- Responsible for merchandising, pricing, organizing back stock, and maintaining the cleanliness and orderliness of the store.
- Knowledgeable of proper stocking and receiving procedures (FIFO) first in first out.
- Ability to perform monthly counts.
- Ability to follow safety instructions.
- Perform store functions within guidelines.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
- Ability to be flexible with schedule.
- Notify Manager and/or any member(s) of the management team of any wrong doings or irregularities.