Location: Pala, CA
Enforces all gaming/hotel policies to ensure safe, fair and efficient operation of PE while providing excellent guest service throughout the facility.
- Prior experience in Law Enforcement/Military.
- Knowledge/experience in Public Relations.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- High School Diploma or GED required..
- Ability to obtain and maintain Pala Gaming License
- CPR, EMT License, LIFESCAN (electronic fingerprinting)
- Provides EMT functions in conjunction with security officer duties.
Essential Job Functions:
- Patrols sections of the Casino and Slot areas, which includes purse checks, undesirables, hazards and minors, Possesses knowledge of all Casino property.
- Mans Casino Cage post, which includes chip fills, answering questions, monitoring traffic entering the cage, securing the cage entrance.
- Performs Gaming Table Box Drop, putting out boxes, for each gaming table, retrieving boxes from each gaming table. Performs Slot Drop, monitors keys, watches drop carts.
- Recognizes executives/secretaries, accepts deliveries, maintains a security log.
- Operates Monitor room, which includes all communications from inside to outside.
- Maintain Fire boards for Hotel/Casino, ADT alarms, monitors all employee activity.
- Checks firebox equipment, linen lockers, elevator areas, maid carts for unauthorized property and unauthorized personnel.
- Prepares security reports, communicates with guests/non-guests and other agencies, and assists in employee investigations.
- Provides security for special events, fights, parties, employee events and tournaments. Acts as escorts for guests, employees, outside agencies, transportation of injured employees, VIP’s, disabled guests and patrons.
- Roves self-park garage, valet and exterior of Hotel; Bike patrol.
- Relieves Limousine driver in emergencies.
- Acts quickly in Emergency response, which includes injured guests and employees, fires, fights, thefts, arrests.
- Perform other duties as assigned.