Location: Pala, CA
Bartenders are responsible for providing prompt, professional and courteous service to all guests, cocktail servers and food servers. Responsible for mixing and serving alcoholic beverages according to established recipes and procedures as well as processing all sales transactions accurately and immediately.
- One year previous experience in related job duties
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must have excellent guest service skills
- Must read, write, speak and understand English
- High School Diploma or GED required
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for mixing alcoholic beverages
- Responsible for receiving, issuing and keeping necessary records of liquor store and supplies
- Responsible for keeping bar area clean, sanitized and clear of any unwanted debris
- Responsible for bar back responsibilities if bar back is absent
- Complies with all company policies, procedures, regulatory and state/federal laws
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To apply for this position, please go to our on-line Application Form and complete it.
Thank you for considering a position at Pala Casino, Resort & Spa. If you meet the requirements listed below and would like to work in an exciting industry, you could be someone we’re looking for.
- In order to maintain the safety and health of our Team Members and Guests, Pala Casino Resort & Spa is committed to providing a drug free workplace. If offered a position, successful completion of a pre-employment drug test is required.
- If offered a position with Pala, you must be able to obtain and maintain a Pala Gaming License, which requires fingerprinting and a background investigation.
- Because we are open 24 hours a day, 365 day a year, most positions require flexibility in scheduling and may require that Team Members work nights, weekends, and holidays.
That’s all it takes to be considered for employment at Southern California’s Most Spectacular Playground.