Location: Pala, Ca
Assists in successfully maintaining and repairing as needed all mechanical equipment in the casino.
- Must have minimal knowledge of plumbing, electrical and air conditioning maintenance
- Occupationally significant combination of vocational education, apprentice training, in-plant training and/or on-the-job training preferred
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents such as technical journals, policy and procedure manuals, maintenance instructions and other related documents
- Ability to respond to common inquiries and complaints
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Ability to apply commonsense reasoning to a variety of situations
- Must be able to read, write, and understand English
- High school diploma or GED required
Essential Job Functions:
- Assists in maintaining all mechanical and cosmetic items in the casino
- Monitors work load and advises supervisor of work overload
- Assists engineering staff in repairs
- Maintains a neat, clean and organized work area in the engineering shop
- Prepares daily work forms
- Routinely inspects all lighting throughout the casino, identifying potential problems and resolving the same
- Responds to maintenance requests and house calls
- Assists in maintaining pool facilities as assigned
- Ensures a maximum level of service and satisfaction is achieved and maintained
- Maintains a working knowledge and understanding of all rules, regulations and controls of the company
- Perform other duties as assigned
To apply for this position, please go to our on-line Application Form and complete it.
Thank you for considering a position at Pala Casino, Resort & Spa. If you meet the requirements listed below and would like to work in an exciting industry, you could be someone we’re looking for.
- In order to maintain the safety and health of our Team Members and Guests, Pala Casino Resort & Spa is committed to providing a drug free workplace. If offered a position, successful completion of a pre-employment drug test is required.
- If offered a position with Pala, you must be able to obtain and maintain a Pala Gaming License, which requires fingerprinting and a background investigation.
- Because we are open 24 hours a day, 365 day a year, most positions require flexibility in scheduling and may require that Team Members work nights, weekends, and holidays.
That’s all it takes to be considered for employment at Southern California’s Most Spectacular Playground.