Location: Pala, Ca
Assist Mini Mart management team in the daily operation of a high volume convenience store and service deli.
- Knowledge of convenience store and service deli operations.
- Сash handling experience and ability to adapt to any POS system.
- Excellent guest service, communication, teamwork, organizational and interpersonal skills required.
- Knowledge of personal computer.
- Ability to perform basic math skills.
- Must read, write, and speak English.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Ability to obtain and maintain Food Safety Certificate.
To apply for this position, please go to our on-line Application Form and complete it.
Thank you for considering a position at Pala Casino, Resort & Spa. If you meet the requirements listed below and would like to work in an exciting industry, you could be someone we’re looking for.
- In order to maintain the safety and health of our Team Members and Guests, Pala Casino Resort & Spa is committed to providing a drug free workplace. If offered a position, successful completion of a pre-employment drug test is required.
- If offered a position with Pala, you must be able to obtain and maintain a Pala Gaming License, which requires fingerprinting and a background investigation.
- Because we are open 24 hours a day, 365 day a year, most positions require flexibility in scheduling and may require that Team Members work nights, weekends, and holidays.
That’s all it takes to be considered for employment at Southern California’s Most Spectacular Playground.