Location: Pala, Ca
Assist Mini Mart management team in the daily operation of a high volume convenience store and service deli.
- Knowledge of convenience store and service deli operations.
- Сash handling experience and ability to adapt to any POS system.
- Excellent guest service, communication, teamwork, organizational and interpersonal skills required.
- Knowledge of personal computer.
- Ability to perform basic math skills.
- Must read, write, and speak English.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Ability to obtain and maintain Food Safety Certificate.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for all functions of the POS register, including opening and closing procedure
- Ability to use electronic equipment such as: adding machine, handheld scanner and telephone system
- Constantly working in a food prep environment; which includes use of the hand-truck
- Familiar with and/or capable of using service deli equipment such as service weight deli scale, meat slicer, rotisserie broiler, microwave, conventional oven, etc. Responsible for merchandising, pricing, organizing back stock, and maintaining the cleanliness and orderliness of the store
- Knowledgeable of proper stocking and receiving procedures (FIFO) first in first out
- Ability to perform monthly counts
- Ability to follow safety instructions
- Perform store functions within guidelines
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management
- Ability to be flexible with schedule
- Notify Manager and/or any member(s) of the management team of any wrong doings or irregularities
To apply for this position, please go to our on-line Application Form and complete it.
Thank you for considering a position at Pala Casino, Resort & Spa. If you meet the requirements listed below and would like to work in an exciting industry, you could be someone we’re looking for.
- In order to maintain the safety and health of our Team Members and Guests, Pala Casino Resort & Spa is committed to providing a drug free workplace. If offered a position, successful completion of a pre-employment drug test is required.
- If offered a position with Pala, you must be able to obtain and maintain a Pala Gaming License, which requires fingerprinting and a background investigation.
- Because we are open 24 hours a day, 365 day a year, most positions require flexibility in scheduling and may require that Team Members work nights, weekends, and holidays.
That’s all it takes to be considered for employment at Southern California’s Most Spectacular Playground.