Location: Pala, CA
To prepare cold food and hot food items according to their outlet menu, recipe standards and customer request. To assure preparation and service is of the highest possible quality in a timely manner.
- Minimum two years high volume experience.
- Must be capable of following directions.
- Must possess good recall and memory.
- Must read, write, speak and understand English. (bilingual ability is a plus)
- Must have knowledge of kitchen equipment and good knife skills.
- Must have knowledge of vegetables, fruits, salads and garnishes.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Knowledge of menu items and recipes for each kitchen station worked.
- Identifying and informing the Chef regarding any problems on station.
- Work rapidly and accurately.
- Utilize proper food handling techniques following health and safety standards.
- Proper stocking of assigned station, know the mise en place.
- Cleaning and organizing of work area.
- Paying attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic skills associated with the preparation of fruits, vegetables, salads and garnishes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To apply for this position, please go to our on-line Application Form and complete it.
Thank you for considering a position at Pala Casino, Resort & Spa. If you meet the requirements listed below and would like to work in an exciting industry, you could be someone we’re looking for.
- In order to maintain the safety and health of our Team Members and Guests, Pala Casino Resort & Spa is committed to providing a drug free workplace. If offered a position, successful completion of a pre-employment drug test is required.
- If offered a position with Pala, you must be able to obtain and maintain a Pala Gaming License, which requires fingerprinting and a background investigation.
- Because we are open 24 hours a day, 365 day a year, most positions require flexibility in scheduling and may require that Team Members work nights, weekends, and holidays.
That’s all it takes to be considered for employment at Southern California’s Most Spectacular Playground.