Location: Pala, CA
Responsible for the safe operation and transport of vehicles on company property, in accordance with established policies, procedures and controls.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license from the state, as well as a good driving record.
- Physical endurance and stamina, as well as effective communication skills required.
- Ability to relate effectively in one-on-one situations with guests and other team members.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions or decimals.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Must read, write, speak and understand English.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assists guests promptly and courteously in valet check-in and checkout.
- RUNS (never walks) for all pick-ups from the valet lot (weather conditions permitting), in accordance with established safety guidelines.
- Parks vehicles in designated areas of the property, then accurately records the location of the vehicle onto a valet receipt, which is attached to the appropriate keys and stored in the valet office until the guest is ready to leave the property.
- Effectively communicates with the valet captain.
- Promptly clears ramp area of cars to be parked.
- Presents a clean, neat and well-groomed appearance, wearing only the designated valet uniform while on the job.
- Ensures a maximum level of guest service and satisfaction is achieved and maintained.
- Held accountable for the accuracy and thoroughness of departmental records and reports.
- Maintains a working knowledge of Pala Casino facilities, as well as special events on property in order to advise guests and fellow team members of same, whenever possible.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To apply for this position, please go to our on-line Application Form and complete it.
Thank you for considering a position at Pala Casino, Resort & Spa. If you meet the requirements listed below and would like to work in an exciting industry, you could be someone we’re looking for.
- In order to maintain the safety and health of our Team Members and Guests, Pala Casino Resort & Spa is committed to providing a drug free workplace. If offered a position, successful completion of a pre-employment drug test is required.
- If offered a position with Pala, you must be able to obtain and maintain a Pala Gaming License, which requires fingerprinting and a background investigation.
- Because we are open 24 hours a day, 365 day a year, most positions require flexibility in scheduling and may require that Team Members work nights, weekends, and holidays.
That’s all it takes to be considered for employment at Southern California’s Most Spectacular Playground.