Latin Music Gala Slot Tournament
WIN A TRIP TO LAS VEGAS AND TICKETS TO SEE THE BIGGEST LATIN MUSIC AWARDS SHOW OF THE YEAR!
Play in our daily Latin Music Gala Slot Tournament between September 20th and October 31st, 2021 for a chance to see the biggest Latin music awards show of the year in Las Vegas on November 18, 2021! The highest recorded score on October 31, 2021 will win the Latin Music Gala Prize Package.
SLOT TOURNAMENT OFFICIAL RULES:
- The Latin Music Gala Slot Tournament is open to all Privileges card members in good standing. Membership is free and no money is required to play in the tournament.
- Privileges card members must visit the slot tournament games during gaming day to play. Privileges card members can only play once per calendar day. Only the score with the earliest time stamp from each day would count. Any other recorded scores from the same play date will be removed from the tournament leaderboard.
- Privileges card members must insert their assigned Privileges card at the slot machine to play the one-minute round slot tournament.
- Slot Tournament will start on September 20, 2021 at 10:00 AM.
- Top 200 scores from the slot tournament will be displayed on the leaderboard.
- Top 10 scores will be paid out based on the prize structure:
- 1st Place – Latin Music Gala Prize Package (Four Tickets to the show and a transportation stipend – $7,500 total value)
- 2nd – 10th Place – $100 Added Play
- The winners will be announced on November 1, 2021 at 10:00 AM. The winners will be posted at Privileges and contacted with information provided at Privileges. The winners will also be displayed on all Social Media platforms.
- Winners will have 48 hours from the announcement of the winners to claim prize or prize will be forfeited.
- All prizes must be claimed in person.
- Machines will not pay out for wins, but will accumulate all payout totals on the win meter for scores.
- Tournament standings/rankings are determined by the player’s score. Only their top score from all play dates will count in the final leaderboard.
- In case of a tie for the Top 10 placement, all Privileges card members with the same score will play in a 1-minute tournament to break the tie.
- Winners are responsible for all applicable fees, taxes, or assessments as required by Federal, State, and Local laws.
- Privileges card members not using their own Privileges card will forfeit any awarded prizes.
- Pala Casino retains the right to alter or cancel any of these promotions without notice. Promotions will be conducted in accordance with the rules. In case of force majeure, safety factors, equipment malfunction or extenuating circumstances, Pala Casino reserves the right to modify procedures in keeping with the fairness and best interests of all participants.
- Management’s decisions in all disputes are deemed final. Pala Gaming Commission will investigate any dispute pertaining to the implementation of promotion rules.