Frequently Asked Questions
When are you reopening?
- The casino will be open starting Friday, May 22 at 10 a.m. The casino will remain open 24-7. Food and Beverage outlets that will be open will have reduced hours of operation to allow time to thoroughly sanitize each day, as set forth by governmental guidelines.
What safety measures has Pala taken?
- Our entire facility and its furnishings have been deep cleaned and sanitized ceiling to floor in accordance with CDC COVID-19 sanitization guidelines. All high touch-high traffic areas and surfaces will be sanitized frequently throughout the day.
- All Guests, Team Members and Vendors will be screened with a no contact thermal temperature scanner prior to entry. No one with a fever (body temperature above 100.4) will be allowed entry into the facility.
- All Guest, Team Members and Vendors will be required to wear a cloth face covering before entry and will be required to practice safe social distancing (6 feet). If you do not have a face mask we will provide you with one. (Members of the same household are not required to observe safe social distancing.)
- While we encourage frequent hand washing, hand sanitizer will be available at all entrances and convenient locations throughout the facility.
- Table games and slot machines have been adapted to accommodate safe social distancing.
- All restaurants have been adapted to accommodate safe social distancing and will use disposable menus, plates, cups, utensils and condiments.
- All bars have been adapted to accommodate safe social distancing.
- All queuing areas (areas where lines form) such as the Casino entrance, Hotel Front Desk and Privileges will have safe social distancing floor markers.
- Signage is posted at all entrances and throughout the facility with latest recommendations from the CDC for COVID-19 guidelines for symptoms, safe social distancing, hygiene, sanitization and face coverings.
- All Team Members have been trained on COVID-19 prevention, hygiene, sanitization and the use of appropriate Personal Protective Equipment such as face masks, face shields and gloves.
- Rigorous behind the scene protocols and the latest technology like electrostatic fogging and UV-light have been implemented to help ensure all the products and services we offer are safe and sanitary.
- Guest Safety will monitor and enforce all COVID-19 health and safety requirements. (For additional information contact Pala Risk Management).
- High-contact areas including elevators, door handles and lobby areas will be cleaned and maintained often.
- We have increased the number of housekeeping staff that are assigned to clean public areas and high-touch areas, 24 hours a day. This includes all slot machines, main cage, Privileges Club counter, all redemption kiosks and ATMs, compartment door handles, faucets, flush handles and latches in all public restrooms, all door handles, elevators, hand rails and all hotel rooms.
- In addition to routine cleaning, the property has implemented enhanced cleaning procedures including increasing the frequency of disinfecting restrooms to every hour, sanitizing gaming machines multiple times during shifts, as well as sanitizing door handles, doors, courtesy phones, tables, chairs, handrails, and other high touch and high traffic areas multiple times a day.
- The property currently has hand-sanitization stations for employee and guest use. They are located at each entry, food venue and throughout the resort.
Do you require that I wear a mask?
- Yes, we do ask that our guests wear a mask while on property. Our Team Members will also wear facial coverings/masks.
Are there any changes to the casino floor?
- In the table games area, each gaming table will have a limited number of seated players.
- For slots, we have removed every other chair to allow for adequate social distancing between players.
How will food be handled and distributed while ensuring social distancing?
- Food product from receiving to preparation to service will be handle with strict adherence to governmental guidelines to include:
- Mandatory use of Personal Protection Equipment
- Disposable menus for single use
- Sanitation of each table and chair after each use
- Removal of all condiments and implementation of personal condiments with unused portions to be discarded
- Hand sanitizing stations at entrances for guest to use before and after dining
- Service Staff will sanitize gloves prior to collecting food for service and after handling any form of payment
- Bartenders will sanitize gloves after each guest served and after handling of any form of payment
- Cocktail Servers will change gloves after each rotation
- Kitchen and stewarding staff to change gloves every 20 minutes or with threat of cross contamination
- At no time from receiving to service will product be handled without the proper use of gloves and face masks
- Guest waiting for entrance will be socially distanced by measured markings on the floor
- Social distancing for dining will be done by removal of tables and chairs to achieve distances set by governmental guidelines
Will the Hotel be open?
- Yes, the Hotel will be open with limited availability.
Will smoking be permitted?
- Yes, in designated areas.
What restaurants/bars are currently open and temporarily closed?
- Currently Open:
- Pala Café
* Monday through Sunday 7am-2am
* Sunday through Thursday 11am-11pm
* Friday & Saturday 11am-12am
- Coffee Amoré
* Monday through Sunday 24/7
- Center Bar
* Monday through Sunday 24/7
* Note: alcoholic beverages are not available past 1:30am
- Luis Rey’s (limited menu)
* Friday 5pm-close
* Saturday & Sunday 12pm-close
- Bar Meets Grill
* Open daily from 5pm to close
* Note: Select Oak Room menu items available
- Marquise Bar
* Friday through Sunday 5pm-2am
- High Limit Lounge (no food available)
* 5pm-2am Friday through Sunday
- Temporarily Closed:
- Choices, the Buffet
- The Oak Room
- Sushi Sake
Is the RV Resort Open?
- Yes, the RV Resort is open. Please click here for more info.
Will the Spa be open?
- The Fitness Center, Spa and Pool are closed temporarily, until further evaluations indicate it is safe to open them. Please check back for the most up-to-date information.
Will Valet be open?
- Valet will be not be available until further evaluations indicate it is safe to offer the service. Please check back for the most up-to-date information.
Are you having any promotions?
- All promotions, drawings, tournaments, and special events have been cancelled for now.
Are you having any entertainment?
- We will have daily live entertainment at our Center Bar. Please click here to view schedule.
Will my Privilege’s club status still be valid?
- Yes, guests will retain the same status they had at closing. Any cards that expired during the closure will be automatically extended 90 days from the date of closure.
Are my Privilege Dollars still valid?
- Privileges Dollars only expire after 12 months of inactivity in play.
Are my coupons still valid (food, hotel, added play)?
- We have designed a new and exciting program for our Pala Privileges club members. With that change, all previous offers are no longer valid. However, if you were awarded a prize during a promotion, for example: you won Added Play during a Grand Prize Drawing- We have extended the date of expiration for those winnings.
Motor Coach Services?
- Our Motorcoach services will be available starting the week after we open (June 1st). However, the locations and schedules have changed. Please speak with Motorcoach or click here for more info.
Since the Buffet is closed can I use that discount towards another open restaurant?
- At this time, the Buffet discount will not be transferred to any other restaurants.
Where do I get my refund for a canceled concert?
- All refunds will be handled at point of sale, please see the Box Office for more information.
How do I transfer my PPD Playable Privilege dollars now that the kiosks are gone?
- You can still transfer your Playable Privilege dollars at any Slot Machines. Please visit the cage cashier for promotional chips to be used at the tables.
What about my monthly Added Play offers that I wasn’t able to use for March when you closed?
- March Added Play is no longer valid, but guests who qualified based on play will be receiving a postcard with new offers for use.
I won on a Slot machine and have a ticket that I never cashed out before the casino closed, will you still cash this?
- Yes, any slot tickets guests have prior to closing can be cashed.